LOOK FOR OUR NEW PRODUCTS IN STORES NEAR YOU.

(603) 474-5805

image1

CLASSIC HOMMUS SINGLES

CLASSIC HOMMUS SINGLES

INGREDIENTS: Chickpeas (Chickpeas, Water, Salt), Sesame Tahini,

Sunflower Oil, Water, Contains Less Than 2%: Garlic, Sea Salt, Citric

Acid, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate

(To Preserve Freshness), Spices.

Nutrition Facts Servings: 6, Serv. size: 1 cup (57g), Amount per serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 8g (10% DV),

Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 125mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars <1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (0% DV).


7 68183  01207 3