LOOK FOR OUR NEW PRODUCTS IN STORES NEAR YOU.

(603) 474-5805

image27

SOUTHWESTERN HOMMUS TRIO

BLACK BEAN HOMMUS, ROASTED VEGETABLE HOMMUS, CILANTRO JALAPENO

INGREDIENTS: BLACK BEAN: Black Beans, (Black Beans, Water, Salt, Calcium Chloride, and Ferrous Gluconate (Color), Chickpeas (Chickpeas, Water, Salt), Canola & Olive Oil Blend, Tahini (Crushed Sesame Seeds), Water, Nacho Sliced Jalapenos (Green Jalapeno Peppers, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Calcium Chloride), Citric Acid, Spices, Minced Garlic, Salt, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (To Preserve Freshness), Roasted Garlic.

INGREDIENTS: ROASTED VEGETABLE: Chickpeas (Chickpeas, Water, Salt), Sesame Tahini, Sunflower Oil, Organic Roasted Red Peppers,Roasted Chili Peppers, Roasted Garlic, Contains Less than 2%; Jalapeños, Cultured Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Granulated Garlic, Spice, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (To Preseve Freshness).

INGREDIENTS: CILANTRO JALAPENO: Chickpeas (Chickpeas, Water, Salt), Tahini (Crushed Sesame

Seeds), Sunflower Oil, Cilantro, Jalapeno, Water, Contains Less than 2% Garlic, Sea Salt, Citric

Acid, Green Onions, Lemon Juice, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (To Preseve Freshness).

Nutrition Facts Servings: 15, Serv. size: 2 tbsp (28g), Amount per serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 140mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 0g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (2% DV).

UPC: 7 68183 00267 8